- Three days for Hyogo Golden Route:
- HIMEJI – It’s dotted with historic spots and famous places such as Himeji Castle, registered as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage. Let’s take a walk through Japanese historic cityscape such as Ako Castle Ruins, Castle town of Tatsuno and post town Hirafuku
- KOBE – Port town, Kobe known as night view of one million dollars. It is famous as area of sake brewer eminent Japan
- KINOSAKI – Along the Otani River running through the middle of Kinosaki, wooden structured inns stand side by side. Strolling around the town to visit various public hot springs wearing yukata –Japanese light kimono– is a popular activity for all visitors, including foreign tourists
- The first night will be spent at Ryokan at Kinosaki onsen and enjoy 7 public baths
- Enjoy a Michelin starred meal on your second day lunch
DAY 1｜KOUGENJI TEMPLE, ANKOKUJI TEMPLE, KINOSAKI ONSEN
Meet your guide at 9:30am at Shin -Kobe Station and then depart to Kougenji Temple and Ankokuji Temple.
In the afternoon, arrive at Kinosaki Onsen Town. It is said to be discovered by a ‘Kounotori’, Oriental stork around 1400 years ago. It is a beautiful place with the willow trees planted on the banks of Otanigawa River. The traditional Japanese hot spring town is remained here, such as Japanese Ryokan made of wood. There are renowned 7 public baths in Kinosaki Onsen, that are more popular than baths in Ryokans. Enjoy visiting 7 baths wearing a Yukata and Japanese style dinner at Ryokan!
Meal Breakfast Lunch Dinner Hotel Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen
Hotel Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen
DAY 2｜TAKEDA CASTLE, ENGYOJI TEMPLE
After enjoying a Japanese style breakfast at your Ryokan, depart to Takeda Castle, it is built on a mountain 354m above sea level. On the top of the mountain there is a massive stone wall left. This castle is a typical Japanese Yamashiro (mountain castle). Following this, you will then travel to Mount Shosha is famous for being the grounds of the Engyoji Temple which has a history of over a thousand years. Engyoji was founded in 966 during the Heian period by Shoku Shonin. Over the centuries, emperors, monks, aristocrats, and now tourists have visited this holy site on the mountaintop. It was here where scenes from Tom Cruise’s movie The Last Samurai were filmed.
*Lunch: Michelin starred
Meal Breakfast Lunch Dinner Hotel in Himeji
Hotel in Himeji
DAY 3｜HIMEJI CASTLE, KOBE CITY
After enjoying a Japanese style breakfast at your Ryokan, depart to Himeji Castle. Proudly called Japan’s most beautiful original castle, its pure-white walls and magnificent, imposing architecture fascinate its visitors even from a distance. Put yourself in the feet of an attacking soldier and get lost inside the complex grounds of the castle, or climb up to the top floor to admire the beautiful city view. In the afternoon, arrive at Kobe city and enjoy Port Tower, Meriken Park and so on!
Meal Breakfast Lunch Dinner Hotel